Parents of form three students were informed Thursday 22nd October 2020 was collection date for the government issued tablets.
Several parents responded and made the trip to the school on that date. A others who could not be present of that day have since visited the school to collect their children’s devices. However there are some tablets which still remain uncollected.
Those parents are therefore asked to make arrangements to collect those devices as soon as possible because they are needed by the students to participate in the current online lesson delivery mode.
Please not the following conditions must be met when collecting tablets:
- Please telephone first to notify the Secretary and make an appointment for collection
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Parents must have in their possession a photo ID of themselves or their children’s school ID
- Parents who are unable to collect may appoint a representative. That person shall not be be less than 18 years old and the same ID requirements shall apply
- Individuals collecting tablets will be required to fill in and sign a contract
Please be guided accordingly.